January-April / November-December: Saturdays 11:00
* Option of arranging group visits outside the set timetable
A palace commissioned by the Lord and Lady of la Hormaza: Francisco de Sales de Hormaza y Larragoiti (born. Bilbao, 1752 – died Bilbao, 1786) + Joaquina de Allende Salazar y Zubialdea in the second third of the 18th century (1760) in a sombre Baroque style.
The most outstanding element of the palace is undoubtedly its beautiful corner-stone coat of arms, carved in a Baroque style.
The Palace as seen today was commissioned to be built over the 18th century building by José María de Lizana y Hormaza, 6thMarquis of Casa Torre as a summer residence.
Restored in 2011, it houses a number of halls for cultural activities, an exhibition hall and the Santurtzi Historical Interpretation Space.